Monday, November 10, 2008

10 weeks of physical health: Days 35 & 36

I have been so tempted with delicious things the past couple days- but I have not CAVED to the temptations! Hurray!
* * *
SO I know I said that yesterday I would post more about the question What do you want?

Well, you know how life gets busy - yes - such is how it has been yesterday and today!

So here I finally continue on this subject:

I have a very long story about making what I want a reality, but I feel that may be for a later time, or on a personal one on one chat with those who may ask me in person. So here is the shorter story . . .

SO a few months ago I really began to focus on what I TRULY want. I knew that I did not have time or the reality to meditate for 20 min. a day on this subject . . . so I decided my thoughts about this would need to happen and continue as I did my daily activities. This thought was always on my mind --- I have, in the last year(but especially the last 2-3 months) really wanted to figure out what I want to do in my life and I wanted it to be something that brought me joy everyday, and something that I had control over. (I'm sick of workin' for the "Man")

Each day I would have thoughts continually in my mind, asking my inner self, my true self, "I want to know what I truly want! What will fulfill this desire in my heart?" So then as I went about my day I would repeat the phrase, "Be still and know!" Because I knew that if I could quiet my innerself as I went about my day I truly would KNOW what I wanted and what would bring me my joy! I wanted something that I would get excited and gitty about everyday! I knew it was there!


So thus below is the result of pondering and asking for guidance from within - what will bring me that true joy from the depths of my heart, that would allow me to generate that energy from me of joy, peace, and love to others! This is it . . . the beginnings of it and it is continually growing! This came from my true self, my inner self and everyday, endless things are being presented in my life to move forward with this passion! I am so grateful! I love it!


My Bakery . . . Ar Mel's!
(click the pic to visit my blog)

The bread's in the picture are all one's I have created in promotion for Ar Mel's! IT HAS BEEN SO FUN! I AM LOVING IT!

Love love love! Have a heal-thy day!

No comments: