Saturday, November 8, 2008

10 weeks of Physical Health: Days 31-34

Progress! . . . So Wednesday it snowed all day long! I WAS NOT READY FOR THE SNOW! I found that it triggered quite the variety of emotions, and I am still struggling with them! I was surprised, then very angry, then happy, then VERY HUNGRY! then felt whatever about it, then depressed - I think cause I kept eating! So all these feelings have unmasked over the last few days!

I am learning to be in tune with my emotions! It is becoming VERY important to me, because I am learning that my emotions are always true to myself! Does that make sense? My emotions are always sending me messages about what I need and telling me what is going on! I feel like I have been interpreting them wrong, or ignoring them.

I called a very good friend of mine the day it snowed and asked him his thoughts on why I was so angry about this snow. He said the first thing that came to his mind was that it is a sign of change, or getting older, a new season, and that it is a realization that I am maybe not at the point I want to be in my life at this particular time. Maybe I thought I would accomplish more along my path by the time the seasons changed. - - - This is of course how I processed what he said, and I think that my body and mind went into panic mode and thought "Wait! It can't snow yet! I'm not ready for the change or time to keep moving forward. The time for completing my goals is fastly approaching and I am not where I thought I would be with it!" Also, I think the holiday season is more busy than we expect and I perhaps realized I am not ready for that! *** But this is part of the progress in our lives, in my life. Time is just something that is happening - and this experience for me helped in my progress of change, or goal completion, or my journey. It is all part of the discovery!!!
--- SO I am having to make an even more conscious effort to be physically and emotionally healthy! I am continually thanking my emotions for coming and am starting to read my emotions and what I need and trying to figure out how to fulfill that need healthily and appropriately rather than with chocolate, or food! :) like I have done in the past. Food is a temporary fix, and very unsatisfying for the long term satisfaction. My emotions are a gift and they are telling me something and if I ignore them or fight them, the flo in my life is interrupted, thus resulting in unhappiness. Emotions are all a part of the natural flo of our own personal lives and experience. LOVE them and thank them and pay attention to what your emotions are really telling you!

The reason I feel like all of this is PROGRESS is because I am knowing now that physical health starts with emotional health. We've got to process through these emotions, in order to feel different all over, emotionally and physically.

* * *

As for the question What do you want?

I will elaborate more tomorrow - but here is a start on what I have discovered:

I already have the knowledge of what I truly want - it is inside of me - all the answers are all there - I have had to quiet myself and say to myself: I want to really know what I want - please help me be aware and show me. (do this and things in life with show-up or thoughts will come to you, directing you to what satisfies YOU)

I want to be happy, feel peace about every situation in my life! I want LOVE all around me and I want to generate that to others!

So how can this be? I decided I need to create that in what I do daily. (now this is just for me - all people are different)

I will share more tomorrow about what I have discovered, and my true joy - as in doing something that brings me joy- (which is a start)

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Have a beautiful, heal-thy day!

No comments: