Monday, November 24, 2008

10 weeks of physical health: Day 50

***** avoid the temptation -- PLEASE read before you look at the pictures! :) :) :)

Okay so I have just zoomed through day 38 - 49! :) Talk about the craziest, most awesome two and a half weeks!!!

SO after I published that last post of Day 37 -- I got my sh*@ together! I had to just release my frustrations about how difficult being healthy can be -- especially during emotional times!!!!



Well - I have GOT IT TOGETHER for the past two weeks and have felt VERY good with my eating and exercising routine and habits!!!

I wrote a VERY long comment on my last post, in response to my aunt's comment - who I saw this weekend, which was very fun! I wish everyone could read it - because she expressed some very valid fears and concerns that I have also had and am sure many people have had and may still have! I responded to her concerns from the experience of my last two weeks or so. I talked about staying in a upward spiral and keeping your progress steady and moving upward, whether it may be slow or fast, it is still moving upward or steady --- but please don't give up, or KEEP pigging out or COMPLETELY stopping exercise, because this puts us in a downward spiral. Keep it steady and upward!!

Physical progress finally posted . . . (Emotional progress can't really be charted, but it is amazing and off the charts so far :))
SO --- I decided to post my progress pictures! How embarrassing -- but this is still something I have to overcome!


There is a little difference between the two pictures! Its kinda cool to see that!

Inches lost thus far:
I've lost 3 1/4th inches on my waist, 3 inches on my upper hips, 1 1/2 inches on lower hips, 1/4th inch on each arm, 2 inches on each leg. -- and my boobs are getting smaller -- hmmm - thats a bummer ;) (WOW! That adds up to 10 1/4th total inches so far! Wow, wierd! Ha ha ha ha! -that sounds like those stupid info-mercials that get you to buy the diet and workout products. Ha ha ha ha! Funny! :) )



Well, I have 20 more days!!! I will post the final picture on December 15th or 16th! Wooo! Hoooo!




Day 1

Day 50

day 1

day 50
The only thing I can think of with the side photos is that I look a little tighter, more tone --- other wise from the pictures there's not much difference. Although - with how my clothes fit there is a difference. :)

COOL! It is a lot easier for me to want to keep this up when I SEE the progress! GO! FIGHT! WIN! Baby!

If anyone decides to be more committed to living healthier, take before pics, its NOT fun at first, but now that I can take a pic where I SEE a difference - its a lot more fun!!!

Have a Heal-thy day! Love love love!!!

3 comments:

Bash's said...

You are amazing!! And, you look fabulous (in both pics, but especially in the new ones!).
I am very proud of you and so happy to be with you on this journey. Lots of love!!

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

Thanks -- Love love love!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Holy Crap! You are one brave fabulous woman! Lookin' Good!