Monday, December 8, 2008

10 weeks of physical health: Day 63

Well!!! I have 7 days left of these wonderful 10 weeks!!!

Wow! Time flies!!!

I feel like I have done well -- I kept getting distracted and didn't blog when I wanted to, and we went out late Thursday night and had some delicious appetizers and I did have two BIG sugar cookies on Friday! OH MAN! They were delicious - but of course I really could've had a 1/2 a cookie and been fine. What-ev's! So I have been eating pretty healthy other than that!

I am worried about this weekend . . . we are lucky enough to go to Disneyland this weekend and it has been REALLY hard for me, in the past, to eat healthy on vacation - especially in DL, because of all the delicious smells and food/treat stands and ice cream on Main Street and Corn Dog Castle in California Adventure Park! Well - I will really do my best - I am going to have one of those Corn Dogs, maybe I will share one with Scott instead of having a whole one. I know . . . you may be saying, "Corn Dogs? What? . . . YUCK". . . but let me tell you . . . these ones are delicious! They are huge and freshly dipped in batter and fried! I know . . . SO fattening and greasy, but that is the one thing I will never eat anywhere else, so it is my endulgence. I really have to plan this out, or I will CRACK and have treats galore!!! OKAY - I can do this! I only have 7 days left - I have to be strong and finish with a BANG! (I have to think of the difference I want to see in the final "after" picture :) )

Anyway --- I have been really having a blast working out lately - I feel so healthy and my strength and endurance is getting better! (That is what is reality for me - my health, and physical ability!) I find myself really looking forward to my morning workouts, when I used to dread them sometimes. SO that is pretty cool for me!!! Although I feel sometimes my workouts are all for not if I don't eat healthy --- but I have come to realize that is not true! My workouts have kept me staying healthier during those stretches of unhealthy eating, and pigouts. My workouts have kept my body remembering what my goals are! It is great! So my advise for anyone --- keep working out, even if you have stretches of unhealthy eating!

Have a wonderul, heal-thy day! Love love love!!!

Todays GOAL: Do at least ONE thing today that brings you true JOY!!!

No comments: