Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Before and After Pics

Below are the BEFORE and AFTER pictures of the 10 weeks of physical health experience.

I only have the brown tinted ones of the before pics, but you can still see the differences!

WOW! I am amazed! It really keeps me motivated to keep this up!
The Before pics were taken October 5th.
The After pics were taken December 15th.
















Its almost hilarious how big the difference is!
I'm in awe!
I must admit . . . I am a little grossed out my the before pics. Look at my b'donk-a-donk! in the before pic and my back fat - wow, there is less now.
I feel SOOOO healthy now compared to October 5th. I can just remember feeling so unhealthy. I still feel like I have a lot of work to do with staying healthy, and trimming off a little more --- but I am so excited about how I feel.
I am also so excited about the emotional, mental, and spiritual breakthoughs and experiences I had!!! -- and of course am continually having!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THANK ALL!!!!

3 comments:

beck said...

way to go ame! I am loving it! you really can see a difference. It's amazing. :)

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

No WAY! You look awesome. I didn't think you needed to work on anything, but I can totally see a difference, Yay! Maybe if I post before pictures it will help me stay motivated to do this in 10 weeks too. Okay, I probably won't post them, but I will take the picture and "post" it in my bathroom!

Congrats!

suzyq said...

Amy, you are the WOMAN!! You are my inspiration! You are sooo brave to put this online. You look awesome!! I didn't think you needed to lose any weight when you started. But I am surprised what a difference it made. YOU DID IT!! I told steph and marie, since we're doing the "family biggest loser", that I hope my after picture looks as good as your before picture. haha! love ya!