Friday, October 10, 2008

10 days of phys. health: Day 5

Okay, I am so tired. That is how it has been most of the day.

I guess it is normal on the first day of a woman's time, each month. Am I allowed to eat not as healthy on this day? Well - whether I get the permission or not - it was a rough rough day to be healthy for me.

I woke up and had a great CARDIO workout today. Started out eating very healthy. I did pretty well, until this afternoon, when I couldn't pass it up . . . a delicious toffee brownie - just a small one. That's not all . . . I gave into my cravings tonight . . . Yes, I had an Arctic Circle shake. A small one. OH man. I really did love it thou.

I am human, with poor eating habits that are tough to break. I am not going to let this get me down. I am still a healthy eating! I CAN DO THIS!

This is not a long post tonight - I'm tired- I will start fresh with a great one tomorrow!

PS. Good for you Tenille! You are doing so good! Thanks for commenting about it all! Keep it up! We can do this! . . . One step at a time! (Thank you Jordin Sparks for that line ;)

2 comments:

Bash's said...

YES!!! If there is ever a time when we can indulge ourselves, it is those first days!! Don't beat yourself up about this. Since every woman says they have a problem with this time of the month, I have to think there is something biological to it. No worries. Yesterday, I ate TERRIBLY!!! The weather is so cold and I just want to eat and eat- not healthy things either. I think it's a mix of the seasonal depression thing and an actual desire of my body trying to fatten up for the cold months. I'll do better today. After all, it is just one day at a time, right?

KaufusiFamily said...

Thanks Jayci! You're right... it is just ONE day at a time. You are always so good at looking at the BIG picture in life. :) Love ya!