Thursday, October 23, 2008

10 weeks of physical health: Day 18

“Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” -- Zig Ziglar

Think positive today! When you are trying to break habits, start new habits or open yourself up to new things and new ways of thinking . . . positive thinking will help you get through those rough times a lot better than when negative thoughts are running through your mind!

Try this:

Say out loud . . . "I am truly beautiful (handsome)!" "I am so perfect as I am right now, because I was created exactly how I was meant to be created, therefore I am perfect in everyway!"

If these things are hard for you to believe, well, look within yourself and find the source where your disbelief about these statements began. Perhaps ask: What happened and how did I interpret what happened to make me not believe in my souls perfection and endless beauty? Doing this is where you start to Heal-Thy Body!

Smile - and start with being positive! Have a healthy day!

No comments: