Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 1 add-on

Wow! Cool! I am so awed and thrilled with the support that is already showing up! Thank you for your comments everyone! This is what it is about! Support, excitement, love and fun!

Everything on this blog; posts, comments, allof it, is for everyone - to support at whatever level, and also if you want to participate in this with me, then lets do this!

I have already started as I said I would and the post below lays out the basics of what I have created as my plan. Please feel free to use this plan, adjust it to your personal self and life style. It is simple and easy to adjust as needed. YES! Get started! What are you waiting for! We are all in this together! (Thank you HSM movie for inspiring that line;)) Good times.

Stay tuned for DAILY posts and more comments from supporters and participants! YES!

1 comment:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Okay! I'm so doing this. I needed an extra push, and I'm always better when I've got others feeling my pain. I'm totally going to do measurements, I do want to weigh myself, but only once a week, AND I think I'm going to take pictures before and after. If I look as good as you, maybe I'll have you post them on here, maybe! At least I'll post the afters, maybe! Ha!

I can do 10 weeks - 20 lbs before Christmas. I've needed my extra Baby Anna weight off, so thanks for the fun challenge.